Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Sponsorship Agreements for 2013

I'm so excited to announce that Tifosi Optics and Giro will be sponsoring me for the 2013 season!

I've been wearing the Tifosi Slip at work for a while, making use of the different lenses. Now that I'll be racing in their sunglasses, the Podium S is my choice during racing and training.

When it comes to the Giro helmets.  I'm still trying to decide!  I was wearing the Atmos when I wrecked in early March, and was pretty impressed with how well it did.  I think I'm going change things up and go with the Aeon for training, and the Selector for most races.

2012 brought so many surprises and changed the game entirely for me - I'm really looking forward to what 2013 will bring.  And I'm thrilled to be representing these companies during that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment